- tofecjamalAsked on July 14, 2015 at 02:40 PM
Really need this to get resolved as we are dead in the water on this new BIG promo we are waiting to run.
By the way, we even tried creating an entirely NEW simple form (2 fields - name & payment wizard) and if we try and use a Coupon Code in/with the Payment Wizard with PayPal as payment tool, it DOES NOT work... same problems as with our current forms: 1) entering valid code does NOT recalculate amount and 2) whether you enter valid code or no code, onSubmit directs to Thank You page instead of PayPal payment page.
I find it hard to believe that when you charge for a product that there is either no phone, chat or Live Assist support!
We've had to remove the Coupon Code from all our forms online. Have posted a TEST page for you to see that it does NOT work: http://www.e-letterhead.com/realtors/order_custom_coupontest.html
COUPON CODE for TEST PAGE is test
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 04:40 PM
It seems that the test form has been already removed.
I have tested the second test form from this thread, and I was not able to reproduce any issues.
Are you still having issues with the coupons and/or redirect to the PayPal? Is this happening with embedded forms only?
- tofecjamalAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 04:53 PMNew response receivedPer my last email, have figured out how to get Coupon to calculate AND redirect onSubmit to PayPal (must make item the “Default” product selected).
HOWEVER, problem still exists that can not get Coupon Wizard to accept VALID expiration date (see attached screenshot). When we enter VALID expiration date, we keep getting error message that date entered is not valid???
TEST Form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51946725708970?
- tofecjamalAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 05:08 PMNew response receivedSorry... figured out Expiration Date issue. Must have looked at this a dozen times and just realized format needs to be DAY-MONTH as opposed to MONTH-DAY as we were entering it.
All seems good right now.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 06:16 PM
We are glad to hear that the issue is solved. Thank you for using our service.