- ccureslifeAsked on July 14, 2015 at 05:17 PM
There are three things that aren't working with the Date Reservation Widget. I need to use this widget because it allows users to easily select multiple dates.
1. It won't format the date properly. I changed it to mm/dd/yyyy but it still shows dd/mm/yyyy in the submissions.2. Even though I clicked on the "Don't allow weekends to be selected" they are still selectable after the first month.3. It would be great if the week could start with Sunday instead of starting on Monday.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 08:58 PM
I made a test submission on your jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/51944563948974 to be able to check the issue
1. It won't format the date properly. I changed it to mm/dd/yyyy but it still shows dd/mm/yyyy in the submissions.
I can see this issue fixed already on your form because my test submission shows the correct date format. The widget on the form just need to be refreshed (by saving again the form) so that the latest update will take effect.
You can test submit again the form to check if fixed.
2. Even though I clicked on the "Don't allow weekends to be selected" they are still selectable after the first month.
I was able to reproduced this issue. So I created a separate thread to report the bug here http://www.jotform.com/answers/610272
3. It would be great if the week could start with Sunday instead of starting on Monday
This is not yet available on the widget. I made a new thread to request this feature here
Let us know if the issue #1 is still not resolve.
We will attend to the 2 other thread as soon as possible.
- ccureslifeAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 05:14 PM
It's still formatting the dates the wrong way. Sorry, I just found out it was still happening.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 07:22 PM
I checked also the existing submission data of your jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/51944563948974 but so far I see the "Days of Requested" data in the date format mm/dd/yyyy .
Can you please clarify which form submission you were able to see it not formatted as intended?
It will also help if you can share to us a screenshot image of the issue.
We will wait for your updated response.