- luminosityAsked on July 14, 2015 at 07:45 PM
I have downgraded my account, however after clicking 'Cancel Subscription', I had a pop up saying 'Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually'.
Do this mean it will be cancelled at the end of this months subscription or will I have to repeat the process at the end of the payment month?
Can you please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org for help on the issue.
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 12:12 AM
Upon checking, I found that you have paid the subscription payment using PayPal payment gateway. You have to cancel your subscription through your own PayPal account. Here are the steps to cancel your PayPal subscription :
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription #S-9H9056121U6371358
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html