- ABsecurity SiresAsked on December 05, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Look the image:
How I change the words in Wishbox?
And how I use a link in place of the orange button?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 05:40 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We would like to recommend you the following:
- Create an account at https://www.jotform.com, you can sign up for a fully functional Free account
- Login at https://www.jotform.com
- Create a Wishbox form at https://www.jotform.com/wishbox
- The Wishbox form will appear under your JotForm account
- And you will be able to change the Wishbox form
Please note that mentioned orange button is linked to Wishbox image editor and you can not change it.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
- ABsecurityAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 10:09 AM
I'm alredy registered...
P.S.: So I can not change the "feedback" in plain text?
-Translated with Google Translate
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 03:51 PM
Yes, you can not change the orange button inside your wishbox form into plain text.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- ABsecurityAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 04:47 PM
Can I insert the module to take a screenshot in a normal form (not WishBox)?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 04:57 PM
Thanks for your fast response. Unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment. Right now, screenshot module is only for Wishbox.
Lets hope that this will be added on the future updates. We'll keep you updated.
Thanks for your time and have a great day!
- ABsecurityAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 05:04 PM
Thank you. We hope to be inserted seriously
Another question: why can not I change the contents of wishbox? If I click, I will open it correctly, unless the part can be edited! It's not a connection problem.
Congratulations on the speed in responding.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 05:15 PM
It is editable by using on the above tools. After clicking on the field, you should use the tools above it to customize that part. If you can't view the changes, try it on preview mode.