- bakingfreshAsked on July 15, 2015 at 06:24 AM
I have a field called "Your first box will be delivered on..." and have conditions set up on the field.
When I view this form on a PC the date is showing in this field. However when I view the website on my iphone, the date is not showing, the field is simply empty.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:37 AM
Does the error still persist?
Could you test it again?
If yes I'll open an investigation about this issue.
- bakingfreshAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 10:51 AM
it's working on one of my forms but not the others.
it is working on the form "one recipe a week" but I need it to work on all my forms.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 12:25 PM
Looking at the form One Recipe A Month, I see the date shows on the field, but the form it's not mobile responsive:
Please try adding the mobile responsive widget a the bottom of your form:
That should fix the issue:
Here is my cloned version: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51954919573974?, you can test it, and if you want to clone it in your account here is how: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- bakingfreshAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 12:32 PM
Thanks for letting me know.
Ah yeah it appears to be working now, however it is still not working on my form entitled "Two recipes a month" ?
- bakingfreshAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 12:35 PM
Just to let you know, the date on the "One box a month" has disappeared again when viewed on the iphone? Only seems to show sometimes and other times not. (On PC shows all the time)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 02:03 PM
Please try the following:
1) Clear forms cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
2) Clone the form in which you are experiencing the issue: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
3) On the cloned version, remove the field and add a new one back.
4) Try the previous workaround provided(adding the mobile responsive widget)
Let us know what happens, we will be glad to assist you.