- pcschandyAsked on July 15, 2015 at 07:07 AM
I have my jotform data pulled into smartsheets every 15 minutes and have received notifications for the last 40 minutes that my jotform is not available. When I went to my website, the page showed "Service Unavailable". See screenshot.
I've now tried it in three different browsers and from my phone.
This is what it looks like now, in every browser, IE, Firefox and ChromePage URL:
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:14 AM
Thank you for writing us. Could you please try again?
- pcschandyAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:17 AM
What would you like me to do? I've refreshed every browser and I'm still getting the same error.
- linfoxtAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:19 AM
the service is unavailable in Australia too.
- linfoxtAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:22 AM
The forum is also loading partially
See the error below that I got through the F12
https://d2g9qbzl5h49rh.cloudfront.net/sprite/context-menu.css?3.3.7932 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 (Gateway Time-out)
- SciencepostersAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:23 AM
please try again?? Given the deluge of comments on here something has gone wrong somewhere else.....
- pcschandyAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:30 AM
Refreshed again and now it is working. Oiy!
- linfoxtAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:32 AM
not yet for me
- pcschandyAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:38 AM
Unfortunately, I now have a non-operational widget on my form that automatically suggests the address when the user begins typing, which was pulling from google maps. All I have is a label!
- m19rtgAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:46 AM
none of the widget in my forms are working
- linfoxtAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:49 AM
it look like that some of their servers are down.
- njfowlerAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:00 AM
my forms are showing now but when I test them out it says "The operation Timed Out". Any idea when this will be back up?
- platonelAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:10 AM
When I push submit button in the form it doesn't work.. Any ideas?
- platonelAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:19 AM
now everything is working!
- linfoxtAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:22 AM
yep, it looks better; however, the forum itself is not loading properly
How about you? Is the jotform forum loading properly?
- platonelAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:24 AM
the same.. forum loading is not properly..
- BenAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:30 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this, but the issue should be resolved. Please do check and let us know if by some chance you are still experiencing any issues with your forms and we would be happy to assist.
The forum is still going to seem a bit off due to forms taking precedence and since this is DNS issue, it will need a bit time to propagate, but other than forum, the rest of the site and our service should be working properly.
- linfoxtAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:32 AM
Thank you ben for your help.
I've tested my forms and now it looks ok.
- SciencepostersAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:34 AM
ditto here - all sorted I think - thanks
- linfoxtAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:36 AM
I recommend you to update the page below when problems like this happen
Also, if you can create an interface - out of jotform servers - that shows properly if the service has an issue, will be good.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:38 AM
Thank you very much.
All of our forms should have be recovered by now.