- gugnitzjaAsked on July 15, 2015 at 08:58 AM
Clicking Edit in the View Submissions screen blanks out the fields. The data is visible in the grid below, but I cannot edit a previously submitted form.
- LauriolAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 09:02 AM
Same thing here, my forms cannot be edited anymore. Before, I would just go to edit, then I would do any editing and hit the submit button and the form would be edited. Now the editing is not working, when you hit it the first part of the form loads, but the second part is blank!!!
- yantiangAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 09:41 AM
Having the same problem. I don't think the submission has been rest, it's just showing me a blank form. This has been going on all morning (I am in the UK) despite replies from Jotform that the problem has been fixed! And before anyone asks me again, yes I have flushed the DNS cache, yes I have flushed the browser caches and also tried different browsers and yes I have cleared the Jotform cache.
- TSMProductionAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 09:44 AM
I am having the same problem! Its still not working!
- NSF_FrictionMaterialAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 09:46 AM
I have the same problem both when using the "View Submissions" option and using the edit submission link generated by my Auto Notifier email (i.e. neither I as the form creator nor the user can edit the form).
- omurAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 09:48 AM
I'll be escalating this issue as a bug and we'll fix this. This post will be updated once it's working.
Please allow us some time to handle the issue.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 09:48 PM
The issue should be now resolved. Please let us know if the problem persist in your side.