- TFormationAsked on July 15, 2015 at 09:54 AM
I've tried several times, on a few different forms, to use the 'create fillable pdf' function and each time I try I get the same xml error below...
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
Please let me know what I'm missing. I've tried to do this from the http://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/ page as well as by clicking 'more' then 'create pdf form' links directly from 'my forms'. I have also tried this on forms that were imported from adobe and forms that were create in jotform. I continue to get the same error each time.
Thanks for your assistance.
- jotform1939Answered on July 15, 2015 at 10:32 AM
I just received this error too on several of my forms.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 11:51 AM
I tried creating a fillable PDF from a few of my forms and I am receiving the same error:
I will forward this to our development team to have a closer look. We will update you here in this thread as soon as we have a fix.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 12:53 PM
This should now be fixed. If you have any further trouble creating fillable PDF's of your forms, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- TFormationAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 02:48 PM
Nice! Thank you for the prompt fix. Very cool.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 04:09 PM
You are very welcome! Our developers are quite fast when it comes to getting rid of bugs. If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 11:39 AM
@idilbols Since this thread may be related to a different issue, if you wouldn't mind creating a new thread and let us know which form you are having trouble with, we will be happy to take a look.