- CassandraLaurenAsked on July 15, 2015 at 09:54 AM
The right part of my form is cut off. Is there a way to fix this? Width is set at 100%
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 12:27 PM
I checked your page and found out that the iframe width is on 130%. Please change it 100% so that your form will be on the center of your webpage.
You can also make your form responsive, please refer to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/311-How-to-make-forms-Mobile-Responsive
Hope this works. Thank you.
- CassandraLaurenAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 12:38 PM
Squarespace CS was able to help me out with this and fixed the problem by changing the width to 130%.
Thanks for the info on making the form responsive! I'll definitely check that out.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 02:13 PM
Great!! Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance in this regard. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!
- skatchAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 01:50 AM
I have exactly the same issue. It is not noticeable on desktop, but when running on mobile, particularly in portrait mode, the form is clearly shifted to the right:
Width is set to 100%, so that can't be it.
Any help greatly appreciated!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 04:47 AM
Let me create a separate thread for your issue. Please refer to this new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/716844