- runjitchandraAsked on July 15, 2015 at 12:17 PM
We have tried everything to have our form appear correctly on our site. We have three instances of the form that works properly on desktop but testing on IOS (iphone 6 and Ipad) we are only getting half of the form or non at all. I have checked the responsive tick in preferences, I have added css in the css field, and I have used the iframe method. Nothing as work. Please help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 01:43 PM
Try to re-embed your form with the iFrame code, but omit the script part that comes along the iFrame part, example:
Your form looks fine on mobile view(iPhone6):
Let us know what happens.(By the way, I do not see you have added the submit button.)
- runjitchandraAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 02:31 PM
I am still not getting a full form after following your instructions. (See image below)
1. I added the responsive widget to the bottom of the form. Do I keep it there or move it?
2. Under designer form layout.. do I tick the box responsive or do I leave the box blank?
3. Under preference I selected no for reponsive form under General settings. Should it be yes instead?
4. I have injected css code for responsive as shown in image below. Do I leave it there or remove it?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 04:51 PM
I checked it also on your website using iOS emulator and it works fine.
I did noticed that the re-captcha field is causing the deficiency in the form height, so it pushes down the submit button. Perhaps you can also temporarily remove the re-captcha field and then check again the form.
Hope this help. Let us know if issue is still not resolve.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 04:54 PM
On iPad it work better as is
- runjitchandraAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 08:58 AM
I understand you are getting it on your emulator but I can not get it to populate on my active iPhone. Do you have any suggestions? If you see it on your emulator, I assume I have all of the correct tools turned on and in place to generate the form accurately on a mobile device, but for some reason I am unable to mimic the behavior on my devices. Here is what I am getting.
- runjitchandraAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Please close this thread. We found a workaround and the form now works as it should. Thanks
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 01:04 PM
Glad to hear you were able to get things sorted. If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.