- jdezwaanAsked on July 15, 2015 at 01:02 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 02:46 PM
If you would like, we can move the forms for you. Log in to the account that has the forms, let us know the forms you would like moved, as well as the username of the account you would like them moved to and we take care of it for you.
- jdezwaanAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 03:15 PM
I need some forms moved from jdezwaan (subuser) account to jcdezwaan account.
DTS @ CotR Teacher/Employer
DTS @ CotR Christian Friend
DTS @ CotR Pastor/Spiritual Leader
DTS @ CotR Student Application
DTS @ CotR Staff Application
Also, is it possible to copy some forms to leave with the old account as well as to add to the new?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 04:19 PM
If you would like to clone the forms to your account, you can do that as well:
If we move the forms, the data will be moved along with them, if you don't need the data moved, go ahead and clone the forms to your account and you will be all set.
Let us know if you would still like them move and we will go ahead with it.
- jcdezwaanAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 05:37 PM
Thank you for your help! I was able to copy the urls and import them to my new account.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 06:37 PM
Glad to hear it! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.