- evonbuedingenAsked on July 15, 2015 at 01:11 PM
I am concerned I am not receiving email submission notifications for my form: http://www.jotform.com//?formID=51474952266866
I have heard from various people that they submitted pledge information online, but I see no indication of their actions.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Elizabeth von Buedingen
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 01:19 PM
I've just sent a submission to
Did you receive it?
- evonbuedingenAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 01:24 PMYes. I received a test.
Unfortunately, I have had a number of parents at our school say they filled out the online pledge form, but I have not received any notice of their submission.
- evonbuedingenAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 01:24 PMAlso, I can not view my forms. I keep getting a private key message, and when I click on the "x" to make it disappear, it will not go away.
- CharlieAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 03:26 PM
Upon checking your form, I see there's an important field that you did not filled out in the notifications settings. Please set the "Sender Name" to avoid problems.
I also checked your recipient email address e**nbued***en@m**s.org, and our mail logs doesn't show any failed email attempts.
It is highly unlikely that they submitted a form and you did not receive it. They might be using a different link or was not able to submit the form successfully.
May I know if your form is embedded on a website? It's possible that there are code conflict that may be causing this problem, if that's the case, you might need to use the iFrame embed code instead.
Every time a form is successfully filled out and submitted, you should receive a notification or you can see it directly in your submissions page. Regarding the submissions page with the privay key message, we had a minor problem awhile ago but was quickly fixed by our developers. Please do try again and see if you're able to view your submissions again.
I hope this helps.
- evonbuedingenAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 03:44 PMHi Charlie,
Where can I change the notification settings?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 05:46 PM
You can access the Notification settings by selecting the notification from Emails. Please see the recorded session that helps you in accessing the notification settings.
Hope this information helps!