- EliseAsked on December 05, 2011 at 07:24 PM
Hi I have two quick questions--
1) Can data from a form be directly uploaded into Salesforce?
2) Can the file upload function accept eps file types?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 07:44 PM
Thank you for your interest in our services.
1) Salesforce integration is added to our To Do list, but we can not provide any ETA at this time. Meanwhile, you can download your form's data in Excel or CSV format, and then import this data into your Salesforce account.
2) Yes, if you add the eps to allowed extensions through Upload element Properties.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- dsamuelsAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 01:07 AMI'd love to see this feature as well.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 01:16 AM
Your vote has been counted. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:01 AM
UPDATE: We have finally released integration with Salesforce:
You can now integrate JotForm forms with Salesforce. You can even map form fields with your Salesforce lead/contact fields.