- mikeagnesAsked on July 15, 2015 at 05:44 PM
I would like to have a two part web form for submissions to Zoho CRM -
1- Traditional Contact Form with Name and Email etc with an option to submit the form or continue to part two
2- Part two would be passed the name or some other field from part one and collect additional information for a client then submit that entry to Zoho.
Is it possible and how do I prevent duplicate submissions by the same user during this session ?
Can I load the user information based on a field retrieved from the CRM - In a returning user type scenario ?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 10:36 PM
I just answered to your previous question, now I can see a more detailed description of what you are looking for, please find my answers in the same order:
1. You must follow this guide in order to accomplish the 2 parts form:
2. Our forms can be integrated with Zoho CRM, please check this for more details.
3 . Duplicate submissions can be prevented by setting Unique Submissions
4. No, that is not possible.