- je862Asked on July 15, 2015 at 10:14 PM
1. I'm having difficulty with my form, Pediatrics After Hours - MEK Pediatrics, in changing the size of the text boxes. I've gone into Designer, clicked on the CSS code tool and changed the size of the three boxes "Patient's Full Legal Name" (70 px), "Date of Birth" (10 px) and "Gender" (5 px) and they all stay the same width.
2. Is there a rough equivalent of pixels to characters? In other words if I need space for 35 characters, how big should I make the box?
- je862Answered on July 15, 2015 at 10:28 PM
I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was selecting the wrong CSS button.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 03:03 AM
Ok - let us know whenever you need assistance.
Eager to help :-)