- marjescaAsked on July 16, 2015 at 10:38 AM
I will have a few days next week in which many people will visit my form to submit citizen science information. I am wondering how many visitors my form can take without crashing.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 12:22 PM
How many visitors are you expecting?
Please be noted that we have cluster of servers which is capable to handle any kind of spike in visitors or submission volume.
I would like to assure you that your form will not crash.
- marjescaAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 01:40 PM
Potentially 300 in the matter of a several hours.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 02:44 PM
That should be no problem at all. We have had instances of a few thousand submissions over a shorter period of time with no issue whatsoever.
If you do experience any issues with your form during your spike in traffic, let us know and we will be happy to take a look.
- marjescaAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 04:56 PM
Awesome. JotForm rocks =)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 06:18 PM
Thank you very much! We do our best. Again, just keep an eye on your submissions and form during peak times and we will make sure everything goes smoothly if anything does hiccup.