- BurkhartAsked on July 16, 2015 at 11:53 AM
Is there a way to make the next field required depending on an answer on the previous question? If they answer "No" to a question, we want the next text field required. If it's Yes, then not required. Is there a way to do this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 02:03 PM
Yes, this is possible by configuring a conditional logic to your form.
1. Click "Conditions" button
2. Select the "Update a form field value" option
3. Then configure your conditional logic:
- BurkhartAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 07:07 PM
This is perfect, thank you!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 10:53 PM
On behalf of my colleague, Welvin, you are welcome. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any further assistance.