- mark.hesfordAsked on July 16, 2015 at 12:10 PM
I have created a new form and attached the following URL
However when people are trying to submit their form is it stating the form is unavailable - can you help please?
- CharlieAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 02:17 PM
I was able to replicate your problem by viewing and submitting your form.
But upon cloning it, it works fine in my end. Have you tried cloning a copy of your form instead? See if the cloned form manifests the same problem. Try any of the following links below:
May I also know if this happens on your other form or just this one? We'll wait for your response.
- mark.hesfordAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 05:15 AM
I have cloned the form as you suggested however it still says the same message
"This form is currently unavailable"
Can you open and close the forms?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 09:22 AM
I was also able to replicate your issue. I also cloned it and the cloned one had the same problem. I don't see any limit in your form that might be causing it to be disabled. But give me more time to check this. Will get back to you as soon as I find where the problem is.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 09:41 AM
My cloned form worked when I turned on Encrypt Form Data. Please see screenshot below.
Can you please do the same and confirm if it works for your form?
- mark.hesfordAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 10:34 AM
Yes this worked - thank you very much for your help!
Have a great weekend!
- CharlieAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Glad to hear that my colleague's suggestion worked.
For other concerns or questions, please feel free to open a new thread here in the forum.