- bossvoodooAsked on July 16, 2015 at 03:01 PM
I am still being gated by a notification to enter a Private Key. As of now I am unable to continue my work because of this error that was supposedly remedied yesterday.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 04:50 PM
You just need to upload your private key which you have downloaded the first time encryption was created.
Upload the key file.
Can you confirm that you have the private key with you?
Let us know if issue remains.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 04:55 PM
I checked again your account and I found that you do not have your own forms.
Instead you are a sub-account of another account.
The main account should share the the private key to you if they want you to be able continue working on their forms.
Please take note that there will be only 1 private key for each account. So, the main account has only the option to share to you the private key for you to be able to work on the forms.
- aacadminAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 06:11 AMI have a related issue. I am the main user and can decrypt submissions with the private key. I have shared the private key with a sub user, but he does not receive the option to upload his key when trying to view a submission, therefore he cannot decrypt anything. How can I change this and allow for the sub user to decrypt submissions?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 07:18 AM
I have created a separated thread for you to address your concern properly. Please see the thread here.