- martingmccaulyeAsked on July 16, 2015 at 06:01 PM
For some reason I can't create a PDF for one of my forms. The wheel just spins and spins.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 10:15 PM
Can you please which of the 3 forms is having the issue?
- martingmccaulyeAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 08:35 AM
Hi - it's
Patient Questionnaire - Spanish
- martingmccaulyeAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 08:40 AM
Not sure if it's relevant at all, but that form is an edited version of a clone I made of the Patient Questionnaire form.
And, interestingly enough, the Patient Questionnaire form creates a PDF just fine.
But the Spanish one just spins and spins, and just this morning it finally created a PDF, but that was just a single blank page :(
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 10:32 AM
I see that one of the options in the field ¿Qué hace que el dolor mejore? is not set correctly which may be causing the issue. I've cloned your JotForm to my account and tried changing to acostado that worked fine to create the PDF version.
Here is the screenshot of the PDF version created.
Please edit the field on your JotForm and try creating PDF form. Let us know if you need any further assistance.