- canyonhighschoolanaheimAsked on July 16, 2015 at 07:38 PM
We have link jot forms to our website but I am not receiving email notification of the submission. How do I fix this?
Canyon High School
- CharlieAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 12:31 AM
Upon checking your forms, I see there's no submissions on them yet.
Regarding the notification, you can set them by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
To edit your existing notification, you can follow this guide:
1. Click "Emails" and click the notification that you want to edit.
2. Here you'll see the window to change your email template. To proceed, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. Here, you can change the recipient email address. Make sure also that you fill out the "Sender Name" and the "Sender Email" to avoid being in the bounce list.
After that, save all the changes. To test if everything is working, please open your Form URL in your web browser, fill it out and click the submit button. See if you'll receive an email notification regarding it.
Do let us know if that works.