- garbetthomesAsked on July 17, 2015 at 07:44 AM
I am using jot form for my site. my site having more than 20 jot forms and i want to send one form information to another email. so is it possible to send information to another email address? Can you tell me how it is?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 10:01 AM
I understand that you want to send email notifications for a form to a different email address. You can change the email address in the notification from the email wizard. Please follow the steps below :
1. Please click on Emails icon and then select the notification.
2. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
3. Change the email address on Recipient address
4. Finish the wizard and save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps!