- echodogsAsked on July 17, 2015 at 09:07 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 10:41 AM
I'm sorry for the inconvenience this have caused you. I just would like to make some clarification in order for us to assist you further. When you say you never received the Application Form Result, did you mean you never receive any submissions on your Submission page or you are referring to your email notification?
I have checked your mail logs and found out that there are no unsuccessful submissions:
I have also checked that you have received the result of the submissions on your Submission page.
I'm sorry, but can you help us understand the issue you're having right now by giving us more details. We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- echodogsAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 10:49 AMThe application shows on the submission page, but it was never emailed to the recipients of that form. They were in the Incomplete Payments and I manually sent them last night.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 12:07 PM
I checked the notification for your form and indeed, none of the addresses that are currently entered received the recent notifications. These are the addresses I have listed:
Try separating them out to individual notifications to see which address may be causing the issue. As far as I can tell, your notification is setup properly. If the previous submissions were sent before you made the changes, the notifications may have been sent to the previous address entered.
If separating them out to individual notifications does not work, let us know and we will check them all.
- echodogsAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 12:19 PMI just did a test and changed it to my email and it is sitting in the Incomplete Payments. I received notification of my $1 donation to PayPal, but the form does not get emailed out.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 12:32 PM
The notification did not trigger because the submissions was not complete due to incomplete payment. If the submissions is made but the payment is not completed, the notifications will not trigger. Your payment field looks to be set up properly. Check your PayPal IPN settings:
We use IPN to determine whether or not a submission was successful. If IPN is turned off, even successful payments will not trigger your notifications.