- RossmlewinAsked on July 17, 2015 at 08:28 PM
I'm having a problem in which a client signed up for my services and I received the paypal payment. No record of the Jotform form has come through. Any suggestions?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 18, 2015 at 08:22 AM
Since you received a payment it means that the user successfully submitted the form. Can you please check the Submissions page and see if the form submission went through. I saw this on your mail logs:
[2015-07-17 20:19:07] Submission #312987732851717909 Form #31957914661867 SENT to ross@h***-ph***.com from firstname.lastname@example.org via AMAZONSES
It means that the submission went through and the notification was sent to your email. You are probably referring to the email notification that you did not received. Please check the spam and junk folders.
I checked your form and I've found out that the sender email is blank. Please use "JotForm" as the sender name. Please follow these steps below:
1. Click the "Emails" button at the top toolbar. After that, select the notification.
2. At the bottom part, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. Click the dropdown and select "JotForm" as the Sender name.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 02:17 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.