- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 18, 2015 at 03:35 PM
Since I'm not having an iPhone, I tested it on my android mobile browsers (Chorme and Firefox) I was able to get the popup to upload the private key. However, I couldn't move the pop-up to view the upload field. I tried using an iPhone simulator and I am able to replicate the issue that pop-up is not displayed. Since it is a simulator, I couldn't perform any troubleshooting on this. Could you try clearing the browser cache by following the steps provided in the guide below to see if that helps.
I'm also forwarding the issue to our backend to take a look. If there is any update on the issue, you'll be updated here.
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 01:13 PM
Unfortunately, this feature is not avaible on Mobile Devices. You can view submissions on computer for encrypted forms.
If there is any update on this feature, you'll be updated here.
- GoVIPOrlandoAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 10:17 AM
Have you found a way to view encrypted forms on mobile devices?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Unfortunately, we have no feature like showing the encrypted forms on mobile devices now. If anything new come up about this, you will be updated through this thread.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 03:33 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there. Please follow the link below: