- hsirAsked on July 18, 2015 at 06:40 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 18, 2015 at 07:03 PM
Are you trying to transfer or move the form to another user account? If yes, then we can help you with that. Please provide the form ID, form title and the other user account.
We'll wait for your confirmation. Thank you.
- hsirAnswered on July 18, 2015 at 08:03 PM
The form ID is; http://www.jotform.us/adrian9729/open-listing-contract
I would like to transfer ownership from adrian9729 to hsir.
Thus, when we send someone a link, it will designate the correct user in the link address. Also, I will be the owner when we upgrade the account and I want all the forms we imported from adobe to have the hsir user when they are edited.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 18, 2015 at 08:46 PM
As per your request, I have transfer the form (http://www.jotform.us/form/51974724990165) from this (adrian9729) to this (hsir) user account.
Let us know if you need further help.
- hsirAnswered on July 18, 2015 at 09:02 PM
Thanks... this is great.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 18, 2015 at 09:14 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're most welcome!
If there's anything else we can help you with, do inform us.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 12:45 PM
I moved your inquiry in this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/855484