- apriljmorrisAsked on July 19, 2015 at 03:32 PM
Good morning, Jotform:
On Friday, July 17 I submitted a pdf fill in form that I need converted into a pdf fill in form that can be used and summarized on Google Docs. This form will be used next week for a charity fund raising event.
Do you know when I can expect that form to appear in "My Forms"? You indicated it would be a few days, and I'd sure like to have it ready (and tested) when the fund raising event goes live on Tuesday, July 21, 2015.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 04:50 PM
The fillable PDF form has to be an Adobe Forms Central Fillable PDF Form in order to be imported using the following tool: https://www.jotform.com/adobe-formscentral-alternative/
Otherwise, it will not go through. If it's from Adobe FormsCentral, please I would try the import again, you will receive a confirmation email. It should take a few days, if not, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 04:51 PM
Also, if you could send us the PDF file if it does not work, so we can test it in our own, that would be helpful.
- April MorrisAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 05:15 PM
I did receive the confirmation email on Friday. I will respond to the confirmation email with another copy of the fill in file, unless you want me to post it here.
Thank you for your quick response.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 05:19 PM
I can see the email that you received stating that the process to import the PDF file has begun, please a allow a few more days for this to be completed, you will get a notice via email when this gets done.
- april morrisAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 05:20 PM
Ok, thanks. Hopefully it's done by tomorrow night, so I can be ready for Tuesday's launch.
- apriljmorrisAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 09:24 PMHi Jotform:
Just checking. Since I’m under a deadline, when do you think your process will be completed?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 01:25 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I am unable to find any log for your PDF import. Can you please send the PDF form in an email to us @ email@example.com.
The subject line of the emails should be "Thread #614125".
We will wait for your response.