- BenAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 05:55 PM
I am looking at your website: http://dreammakersphotobooth.weebly.com/book-now.html and the form on it: http://form.jotform.co/form/51097699701869
and if I am correct, what you would like to do is to get the theme's original layout back as if no other modifications were done to it?
Now I also presume that you are looking to get rid of the themes background being repeated as it is - which is making it create a sharp line between the light and dark backgrounds as they are joined.
This is why I have moved this to a new thread, because if we apply the original theme, the background would look as it looks now, but the top part will have the orange background.
On the other hand if you wish to have the issue with the background and the orange top fixed, we can assist you with that instead.
Do let us know if I have missed anything and which of the two you would prefer and we would be happy to assist in resolving this for you :)
- dreammakersphotoboothAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 05:58 PM
correct ben! as if no modification has been done or no theme were applied before.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 07:23 PM
Can you please confirm that you wanted to reset the form them to be like this http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51997775579987?
- dreammakersphotoboothAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 07:29 PM
nope. i want it to be plain white and just "Online Booking Form" on top. at the photobooth package section, there should be 3 choices. but when i applied a theme, it became 2 only. that's why i want it to get back to its original layout. as if no theme or modification has been applied before.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 07:32 PM
If you want to remove the theme totally, then please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Preferences" button and then go to the "Form Styles" tab.
2. Remove any custom CSS and then click the "close settings" button.
3. Click the "Themes" button.
4. Select the first theme which is plain and white. Save the changes.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- dreammakersphotoboothAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 07:43 PM
i followed your suggestion from 1 to 3. but i was lost on no. 4. there is no plain white theme.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 02:36 AM
You have to click the "Lovely Orange" and save the form. Anyways, adjusting the width of the widget will fix your problem. I did for you.