- marmikaAsked on December 07, 2011 at 11:53 AM
- fxrAnswered on December 07, 2011 at 02:14 PM
Do you know your plimus username? its a long string of numbers. You would have recieved it in one of your very first emails from Plimus.
This is the process to follow if you do:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
We have a problem if you cant locate that Plimus username. What account settings are you looking to change?