- elio69Asked on July 20, 2015 at 05:52 AMI only see the first two questions
- BenAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 08:42 AM
Could you please give us the link to the form with the visual report that has this issue so that we can take a look and make our inspection of the same and help you resolve the issue?
- elio69Answered on July 20, 2015 at 10:28 AM
there are 3 forms (sorry for my english but i'm french)
the visual report : http://www.jotform.com/report/52002169929052
the visual report :
the visual report : http://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=reports&formID=51892922313355
thank you very much !
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 12:15 PM
You have to edit the visual report and add more charts for the other questions.
Then configure the "Chart Data":
You can increase the height of the page by simply clicking the "resizer" button and dragging it down:
- elio69Answered on July 21, 2015 at 04:00 AM
Thank you very much for your quick response ! :)
It's all good
- BenAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 09:52 AM
Great to hear that and in my colleague's name, you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further issues and we would be happy to assist.
- elio69Answered on July 21, 2015 at 11:19 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 01:20 PM