- ybarrameganAsked on July 20, 2015 at 09:14 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 11:05 AM
To my understanding I see you are having an issue with your form appearing incorrectly after you try to create a pdf of your form.
I looked in your account and found this form here http://www.jotform.us/form/50755085945161. Is this the right now with this issue?
I tested this and found that there does appear to a problem with how your form is displayed when viewed as a pdf.
Is this the same issue that you are speaking of from your end? Please confirm or correct me.
PDF of Your Form:
- ybarrameganAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 11:09 AMYes, this is the correct form I am speaking of.
- SammyAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 12:50 PM
I have cleared your form cache, kindly clear you browser cache and attempt to regenerate the PDF file again
- ybarrameganAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 03:39 PMI cleared my cache & it is still not working
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 04:59 PM
Are you trying to create fillable PDF form?
I have successfully created fillable PDF form from your form and the layout of the PDF form is good. Please note that layout of Fillable PDF form does not look like exactly the same like web version of the form.
If you have any other issue with layout of the PDF form, can you please provide us a screenshot of your problem?
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.