- leslie409Asked on July 20, 2015 at 04:05 PM
The current form name is not showing when participants use link to access form. A much older version name is being shown even though that form has been edited and saved with a new file name.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 05:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please copy/paste the form link provided to the participants? We will need to check it in order to investigate the issue.
- leslie409Answered on July 20, 2015 at 05:29 PMThank you. Here is the link to my form http://form.jotform.co/form/51397011934858
It should read TMF 2016 BOT Nomination Form
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 06:01 PM
The Form Title and Page Title can be different with our forms. It seems that you will need to update the Page Title via form Preferences.
Preferences -> General Settings -> Page Title
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- leslie409Answered on July 21, 2015 at 10:34 AMIt worked! Thanks so much for your assistance.
Have a great rest of your day.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 12:39 PM
On behalf of my colleague, Mike, you are most welcome. Please feel free to get back to us and open a new thread should you be needing any assistance. Thank you.