- NewCollegeFranklinAsked on December 07, 2011 at 04:17 PM
- fxrAnswered on December 07, 2011 at 04:21 PM
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
The key here, obviously is finding that Plimus username in one of your very first emails from Plimus. We have a bit of a problem if you cant find it.
Have a search through your emails anyway. We will cross that bridge when and if we come to it.
- troyoverendAnswered on December 13, 2011 at 11:41 PM
My account runs out tomorrow and is due for payment. Since its been a year and I no longer have access to my old emails as I have sold the business. I have no idea how to pay for your service and stop my forms from going down tomorrow and upsetting all my clients that rely on my forms to generate leads for there sites...
Can you please help me to sort this out A.S.A.P.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 01:04 AM
@Troy, We can cancel the subscription for you and then you can resubscribe back to Premium using a new Credit Card. Once your subscription is cancelled the forms will not automatically be disabled he account will just be downgraded. Let us know your decision so that we can go ahead and proceed with the downgrade process. It would also be much appreciated if you can post your response on a new separate thread on this forum.