- eshelonAsked on December 07, 2011 at 08:37 PM
Just wondering if its possible to place form inside email and send it to the costumers.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 07:52 AM
You can include the form in your email message by inserting the source code within the body of the email.
To get your form's source code:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click Source
4. Copy the codes provided
Please note that any change you made in the Form Builder would not automatically reflect into the form embedded into your email message. You'd have to re-embed the source code everytime you make changes.
- OIMSCSMDAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 10:59 AM
if youre talking about embedding the entire form in an email, you might want to check out Campaign Monitor, they have alot of free information about embeddding anything into an e-mail.
Active scripts are not usually supported and even HTML support is spotty to say the least in e-mail clients.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 04:20 PM
Thanks for your suggestion. I think it would be much easier if you will use Form's Direct Link, this should work without any problem :)
Thanks for using JotForm and have a great day!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Good News! We have just released integration with Campaign Monitor.
Please give it a try and let us know what you think.