- labman3Asked on July 21, 2015 at 11:18 AM
I placed an image on my header and now I can't remove it. I don't want to re-create the header.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 01:12 PM
I checked your most recent form and I did not see any header images:
Are you still having trouble remove the image or are you working with a different form? Let us know and we will be happy to have another look. We should be able to help you make any changes require.
- labman3Answered on July 21, 2015 at 02:04 PM
This is the form but, the picture is on the builder side not the design. I changed it to the option "security seal" to stop the original image from displaying. I can't find option to delete/remove header image.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 03:17 PM
I had a look at it in the builder and I actually could not find a way to remove the image. I see. However, duplicating the field and deleting the original did allow for a fresh header without the annoying image placeholder:
- labman3Answered on July 21, 2015 at 04:05 PM
Maybe your developers can ad this option in the next version.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 06:27 PM
Thank you so much for you input. I assume you already tried David's workaround. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this have caused you. I will escalate this to our developers so they can work on it. I cannot provide any ETA to when this will be fixed, but I can assure you that if there are any updates you will be notified via this thread. Thank you.