- zebratechnologiesAsked on July 21, 2015 at 12:41 PM
I had an existing form collapse but I wanted to change the form key. Now it no longer lets me select the form collapse.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 02:29 PM
Is this about trying to include form collapse in the conditions wizard? Please give us more details so we can help you further.
- zebratechnologiesAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 03:53 PM
Yes, this is about trying to include form collapse in the conditions wizard. My form collapse is titled "show form" and I can no longer select it from the conditions menu.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 05:49 PM
There seems to be a temporary glitch on our side that affect the Condition Wizards to show/hide the Collapse field when use in conditional statement.
An immediate fixed had already be done by our dev. I could no longer reproduced the same problem on a test form.
Please check and test again on your side. Let us know if issue persist.
- zebratechnologiesAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 05:53 PM
It works! Thank you very much!