- DanielleesAsked on December 08, 2011 at 05:30 AM
no idea how. Looked at Plimus, I used to be set up there but my colleague took over and is paying by paypal, but now we want to change cards again.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 07:33 AM
First you will need to cancel your existing subscription which is paid via Paypal, here are the steps on how to cancel subscriptions via Paypal:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Then when your account is downgraded, go to JotForm's Account settings at the bottom right. The Account Settings page should show you a button to 'Upgrade' your account. You can then upgrade using Credit Card as the payment method.
Let us know if you have questions.