- keithengkebakaeAsked on December 08, 2011 at 08:14 AM
how to colour a form within a page
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Adobe Muse
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 08:28 AM
You can change the background color of the form by doing the following:
1. Once you have the form open in JotForm, click on 'Setup & Embed'
2. Click on 'Preferences'
3. In the Preferences window select the 'Form Style'
4. You can change the colour of the form by clicking on the value for Background field
You may also Use the Background button found in your form's toolbar (under Form Style tab).
Hope this information helps.