- JuliaIngramAsked on July 21, 2015 at 08:31 PM
Hello, I was wondering if there was any way to replace a standard numerical date (ex. 8/16/2015) with one that is spelled out (ex. Wednesday, August 16) once it is submitted. Particularly, I have a checkbox type question with each option formatted as a spelled out date as the latter example, but I would like the submission to appear in the Google spreadsheet I have integrated submissions with in numerical format, either as a replacement for the spelled out format, or in a separate column as a response from another field.
Basically, I want the form to look like this: Wednesday, August 16
But the spreadsheet to say this: 8/16/2015
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 03:11 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
As per checking, you can only format a Date field in your form to the following format as shown in the screenshot below.
However, in the Google Spreadsheet, you can format the Date field column, just follow the instructions below:
1. Highlight the Date field column.
2. Click Number button.
3. Click "More Formats" in the dropdown options.
4. Click "More Date and Time Formats" option.
5. Select the format you want to set to the column.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.