- Joe VAsked on July 22, 2015 at 12:31 PM
After selecting chart type, getting an X where chart graphic should be.
- SammyAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 01:40 PM
Could you kindly provide the link of the affected form.
Also try clearing your browser cache the login back to your jotform account.
- flavourAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 08:10 PM
Started to happen to me too. I cannot create or edit existing reports.
We have urgency in accessing those reports.
- SammyAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 03:19 AM
I have tested you report for the form Second Hand Saturday Registration 2015 and I was able to access the report editing options. I did the test on Firefox kindly check if you are able to edit the report using Firefox browser.
Could you also clear your browser cache and see if it resolves the issue, please let us know of the outcome
- flavourAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 10:45 PMYes I gather that, the real big issue here is not been able to see the
reports in IE. Most of my clients are local government agencies,
therefore I can't just simply tell them to use this or that browser
simply because of a charts API that has been poorly implemented.
So please, if you have a solution that can make the visual report work
in IE that will be much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 04:47 AM
I have moved your post to a new thread so we can focus more on the issue you are facing. You can find it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/654106. We will reply to you there as soon as possible.