- DWDSAsked on December 08, 2011 at 01:04 PM
I check spam and have refreshed my yahoo account, no emails are coming through when I test it.
- AtacanCAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 03:19 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I've cloned your form and made a test submission. I was able to receive a notification email. Can you please change your Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Sender Name to JotForm like shown below?
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.