- FlightSupportGroupAsked on July 22, 2015 at 04:27 PM
I recently upgraded the account from free to the premium for $9.99 a month. Ever since doing so, we have not been able to freely see the forms on the website. in IE, it keeps asking to show unsecured information and on google chrome nothing shows at all. Please visit www.FlightSupportGroup.com and you can see under each of the tabs that are on the menu that the form section is blank.
Lenny T.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 05:13 PM
- FlightSupportGroupAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 06:59 PM
Thank you, so I would need to take the embedded code from your site and click secure form for it to work properly?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 07:23 PM
Yes that is correct.
Make sure to remove/clear also the previous code/URL you used. and then add the secure version of the form URL.
Try this and check again. Let us know if this did not work.
- FlightSupportGroupAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 11:05 AM
I am still having an issue with the site asking if I want to show secured information. Need to eliminate that message from appearing.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 11:39 AM
You still have the non-secure form in your website. Replace it with the following: