- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 04:09 AM
I have tested your form and is seems that only terms and condition text is not responsive.
Please add Mobile Responsive widget inside of your form to make terms and condition text responsive.
After adding Mobile Responsive widget your form will look like this.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- schwabinoAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 05:11 AM
I did that but the site now does not show all the text??
- SammyAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 08:50 AM
I have tested your site on my phone using chrome, all of the text is showing, on what form are you experiencing the above issue?
Kindly try clearing you browser cache and revisit the URL again
- schwabinoAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 12:54 PMI used a different way around it -
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 03:56 PM
Considering that your last question is not related to subject of this thread, I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- CharlieAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 11:05 PM