- damianopccAsked on July 23, 2015 at 04:57 AM
i've revolution slider modules installed,
and when try to insert in the header the jotform "lightbox" code,
the revolutio slider crash and send me:
"Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include.
This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work.
To fix it you can:
1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.
i've tried with point 1
but i'm able to execute point 2
may you help me?
thanks a lot.. Damiano
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 08:28 AM
Can you please share the URL or link of the webpage where the form is embedded?
Can you please try adding this script before the lightbox embed code.
Hope that works. If not, let us know so we can further help you. Please don't forget to share the URL of the webpage. Thank you.
- damianopccAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 03:04 AMThaks for cooperations, i've tried your solution but without results.
Instead i've found these script that works:
positioned afther the script source "...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 08:48 AM
Ik ben niet zeker of ik uw vraag goed begrepen heb.
Verklaar uw vraag een beetje meer in detail en wij zullen u zeker helpen.
We zullen wachten op uw reactie.
- VaibhavAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 03:55 AM
I'm a newbie, can you tell me in detail which file you are editing that code into