- fabulousplannerAsked on July 23, 2015 at 11:33 AM
does the "check box" field have a "check all apply" feature, or can only one be checked?
- SammyAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 01:17 PM
At the present the 'Check all' feature is not available for the jotform checkboxes, the only way is to check the entries one by one.
There is the option to set the minimum and maximum selections allowable for a checkbox group
- SammyAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 02:36 PM
As pointed out by grade4pagasa you can use the select all widget , this has the provision you are looking for
- fabulousplannerAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 04:49 PMNo, not the select all feature. i would like a customer to be able to select more than one item.....not all the options.
Amy LythgoeFabulous Weddings & EventsWedding & Event Flowers & DesignPhone: 561.577.6686Web: www.fabulousplanner.comFacebook: www.facebook.com/fabulousplanner
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 07:29 PM
If that is the case, you can use the normal Check Box field, that is what it does:
If you have another question, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.