- elcampanilAsked on July 23, 2015 at 03:07 PM
I have not received any emails since July 17.
I did a test send and it was received but a regular submission wasn't. I have submissions that have not come to our email.
- elcampanilAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 03:46 PM
I just got 2 new ones. Did something just get "fixed" ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 06:38 PM
Comcast is known for its strict spam filtering and I would say that we have few that had the same issue in Jotform when using Comcast Emails. But you can fix it by simply whitelisting us or adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact/safe sender list.
Please check this guide for related information: http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues.
- elcampanilAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 08:21 PM
Thank you - I am going to do all of that
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 09:42 PM
You're welcome. Please update us here.