- aanderson5Asked on July 23, 2015 at 04:16 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 06:55 PM
Can you take a screenshot and post it here? Here's how to add a screenshot to this support forum: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033.
But based on the message, I think your browser is infected with adware. We don't put ads to our website and our server is very secure from viruses so it's impossible that the warning is from us. Please clean your browser or scan your PC using your current anti virus.
- aanderson5Answered on July 24, 2015 at 09:20 AM
The problem is being encountered by multiple users of our account with differrent browsers. If we bypass the warning and attempt to "edit form" this is what we encounter:
- aanderson5Answered on July 24, 2015 at 09:41 AM
this is screenshot from a different browser
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 11:55 AM
I checked in several different browsers and I was unable to reproduce this in any of them. I had another user report the same thing and it looks like you are both using the same anti-virus or anti-malware program by Trend. Here is there screenshot:
Notice the anti-virus program is the same as the one you are using. This program may be producing false positives and blocking essential scripts from loading.
- aanderson5Answered on July 24, 2015 at 01:02 PM
I have contacted our internal IT. Can you advise what URL's they need to unblock?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 01:06 PM
Since I am not 100% sure this is the case, you may want to try from a computer that does not have the same anti-malware on it. If the false positives do not come up when the specific anti-virus is not present, then it is indeed the program itself causing the issues. I am not sure if it can be updated to allow the URL's.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 01:39 PM
My colleague also suggested trying this link as there may be a CDN issue: