- Graham KingmaAsked on July 23, 2015 at 08:53 PM
I switched a regular jotform to an encrypted one. When I click submit on the form the button permanently shows "Please Wait". Have I set it up incorrectly?
- CharlieAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 11:12 PM
May we know how you embedded your form? It seems like its conflicting with your current website's code.
Could you try embedding using our own iFrame embed code instead? Here's a guide how to get it: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
I cloned your form and made some test submissions in my end, I was not able to replicate the problem, it seems like its how you have embedded it.
Let us know if that works.
- guest_50378272377058Answered on July 24, 2015 at 06:49 PMThat option is not working for me. It was working when encryption was not on. It has not worked since I turned it on. I am not even sure if I activated the encryption correctly.
Can someone please reach out to me and see if we can fix this live
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 08:45 PM
When I checked the form on the website, I see an initial caused of the problem.
The form is currently embedded using its secure URL or https while the website does not support it.
Please try re-embedding first the form using instead its regular/no-secure or HTTP only URL.
Get the iframe embed code again and make sure Secure Form option is NOT checked.
Let us know if issue is still persist.
- guest_50378272377058Answered on July 25, 2015 at 01:14 PMI pasted the non-secure version and the problem still persists. Any other suggestions?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 25, 2015 at 04:32 PM
Did you save the new embedded form on the website?
I just checked again, and I can still see the conflict I mentioned previously
the form was embedded with its secure URL, while your website doesn't support it.
Please double check. Make sure the form is NOT using https://secure.jotform.com URL.
Let us know if issue remains.
- guest_50378272377058Answered on July 25, 2015 at 05:34 PMI’ve definitely loaded the non-secure version (just checked the source to make sure)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 25, 2015 at 06:44 PM
I am sorry, but I just checked again http://mindfulnessforhealth.ca/mindfulness-intake-form.htm
and I see it using https URL
Please try this steps
1. Remove first the form embedded code on your website
2. Logout of JotForm
3. Close your browser
4. Login to jotform using your account at http://www.jotform.com/login
5. Go to your My Forms page http://www.jotform.com/myforms/
6. Select and Edit your form http://www.jotform.ca/form/50381308521245
7. Get the iframe embed code of your form (user guide: -Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code )
8, Embed the iframe code to your website page http://mindfulnessforhealth.ca/mindfulness-intake-form.htm
Check again if the embedded form is now using the non https or http only URL.
- guest_50378272377058Answered on July 26, 2015 at 07:44 PMBut I want to use the encrypted version. I am unable to get this to work. Is there someone there that can work with me and share my screen to get this working? It is important that the form is encrypted and I don;t seem to be able to get the public keys to work nor get the form to work on my site (when i fill out the form and click submit, it hangs at “please wait’
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 26, 2015 at 07:53 PM
I just test submitted again the encrypted form http://www.jotform.ca/form/50381308521245 on your website, and you can see on the image below that it was successfully submitted.
Is there a specific steps you can share to us to reproduce the issue you are having?
Let us know if the problem remains.
- guest_50378272377058Answered on July 26, 2015 at 07:59 PMIs it actually encrypted? I am able to submit the form too, but I pasted the non-encrypted link….
I would like it to be encrypted.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 26, 2015 at 08:04 PM
The form I test submitted on your website is an encrypted form. You can see the icon that says it is encrypted
- guest_50378272377058Answered on July 26, 2015 at 08:09 PMOkay I will check to see if I am able to retrieve it