- AmyAsked on July 24, 2015 at 12:15 PM
The last two days the login page for Jotform has not appeared correctly. I saw on your Twitter page that someone else has had trouble logging in as well. Although the login page does not look like it normally does I have been able to login but when I click on my form to edit, this is what appears:
- CharlieAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 01:14 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Currently, the JotForm site is working as expected and without problems.
Could you try the following to troubleshoot:
2. Disable the extensions/plugins/add-ons that you have, see if the website should load properly.
3. Check if your antivirus is blocking scripts from our website, I encountered one user that had this problem just recently.
4. Update your browser to the latest.
5. Try using a different browser and see you'll be able to replicate the problem there.
In my case, it works properly on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and IE. Here's a screenshot of Mozilla:
Let us know if any of the steps above resolve the problem. We'll wait for your response.