- AprilMAsked on July 24, 2015 at 12:17 PM
I just heard from two donors that when they click on the link for my donation form, what comes up in their browser is a "tiny" font size (like 2 - 3pt, as it was described to me). It looks fine on my screen.
Can you help me with this without messing up the layout of the form?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 01:22 PM
What browser version and operating system are you using? I loaded the form and the text size looks tiny, see animated image bellow:
You may increase it with the Designer tool, see animated image below:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- AprilMAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 01:25 PM
I am using Safari, 8.0.7, running on a Mac with Yosemite. Let me try your suggestion and see if it will work better.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 01:32 PM
Great, let us know what happens, we will be glad to assist you.
- AprilMAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 01:37 PM
Ok, thanks, that seems to work so let me play with it a bit!